Festival Box Office
Festival Passes, Individual Films, or Event Ticketing Options:
Tickets for films and events are available only in person at the Festival Box Office starting Thursday 10 am through Sunday at 4 pm, or on rush line at theatre beginning 10 minutes before film/event start time (only if tickets are still available).
HEADQUARTERS BOX OFFICE:
Festival Box Office open Thursday (Sept. 5th), Friday, Saturday 10am-9pm, and Sunday 10-4pm
Location: # 4 Main Street, Vineyard Haven, MA (across the street from the Mansion House Inn – the Adobe Cinema & Automation storefront – Festival Sponsor)
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY ADVANCE TICKETS AT THE FILM CENTER FOR FESTIVAL MOVIES – YOU MUST VISIT THE FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE ON MAIN STREET.
Telephone – 508-696-9369
Methods of Payment at Box Office: Cash, Personal Check, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX credit cards.
LAST MINUTE TICKET PURCHASE:
Rush tickets are often available even when advance tickets have sold out. A rush line will form outside each theatre before showtime. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the screening, available unsold tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. No discounts. Cash or check only at theatres.
Methods of Payment at theatre: Cash or Personal Check (made out to MV Film Society)
If you have a question, please call us at MV Film Center Box Office beginning September 5, 2013 – 508-696-9369
TICKET & PASSES PRICES (check details on Special Events Page):
ALL-ACCESS FESTIVAL PASS
$200 per person
$180 per person, discounted for film society members
- First Choice Admission to any film during festival (however passholder must pre-select movie tickets at box office, and arrive 10 minutes before start time to guarantee a seat for themselves)
- Admission to Opening night, cocktails, premiere screening at MV Film Center
- Admission to Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening parties (excludes REEL FOOD dinner at Saltwater)
- Admission to any panel with Filmmakers and Meet The Filmmaker receptions
- Admission to Closing night, cocktails, premiere screening at MV Film Center
- Admission to Festival Lounge at MV Film Center during the day
(Passholders can pre-select movie and event selections via email prior to box office opening-contact email@example.com with your selections after making your purchase of pass)
DAY FESTIVAL PASSES (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
$60 per person
$50 per person, discounted for film society members
- Admission to any film during the day/night of the festival selected (however passholder must pre-select movie tickets at box office, and arrive 10 minutes before start time to guarantee a seat for themselves)
- Admission to Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening parties depending on day chosen (excludes REEL FOOD dinner at Saltwater on Friday)
- Admission to any panel with Filmmakers and Meet The Filmmaker receptions on the day of pass
- Free drink and popcorn at the MV Film Center concession stand only.
(Passholders can pre-select movie and event selections via email prior to box office opening-contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your selections after making your purchase of pass)
$12 Individual/General Admission Movie Ticket
$9 discounted for Film Society Members, also children age 14 and under (memberships can be purchased at Box Office during festival or prior to festival at MV Film Society web site – www.mvfilmsociety.com)
$65 for Opening Night Party with cocktails, appetizers & premiere Movie – see Film Program Page for details.
$25 for Closing Night Party with cocktails, appetizers & permiere Movie - see Film Program Page for details.
$120 REEL FOOD MV with Filmmakers – Friday Night at Saltwater Restaurant in Vineyard Haven – - see Film Program Page for details. (limited to 50 patrons).
No reserve seating in venues except for FOUNDER’s CIRCLE or PRODUCER level memberships (see membership page for details).
FILM SCREENING VENUES/LOCATIONS
The Marhta’s Vineyard Film Center
79 Beach Road (Tisbury Marketplace)
Vineyard Haven, MA
Katherine Cornell Theatre (above town hall)
54 Spring Street, Vineyard Haven
43 Main Street, Vineyard Haven
Parking is on street in downtown, or available at the Tisbury Grade School on Upper Spring Street after school hours over the weekend.
See unique parking instructions for parking lot directions at the Tisbury marketplace on this web site. PLEASE DO NOT PARK AT THE TMP ALL DAY/NIGHT OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR NEIGHBOR’S BUSINESSES.