We hope you will consider a donation to our non-profit arts organization to help strengthen our programs, and sustain the operating of the MV Film Center. If you have already contributed to our film center campaign or you’re still considering a donation, know that your support is absolutely crucial to our operating as a year-round community based film and cultural arts center.
Make a tax-deductible gift of any amount to help keep the Film Society, Film Center, and International Film Festival thriving on Martha’s Vineyard.
The Martha’s Vineyard Film Society is listed on GuideStar charitable web site (Silver-level Status), for 990 information and other details please see our profile.
And if the company you work for has a matching contribution plan, please consider utilizing it to double your gift.
Your contribution helps build community, promotes the cinematic arts, and provides creative development opportunities for emerging filmmakers and students. Your support helps bring our island, big films.
From all of us here at the Martha’s Vineyard Film Society we wish you and yours a very healthy and joyful 2014!
P.S. If you prefer to donate by mail: checks or gold coins (just joking!) can be sent to: Martha’s Vineyard Film Society, P.O. Box 4423, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568. We also have a securities account at LPL Financial in Vineyard Haven for appreciated securities sales as a form of donation. Please contact email@example.com for transaction information.
P.S.S. The Martha’s Vineyard Film Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and all donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law (FIN: 61-1476858)
Become a Friend of the Film Center…
We have expanded our offerings to include more premium events, educational programs, and speakers. To make this possible, we have formed a special donor group, “Friends of the MV Film Center.” By joining the “Friends” you will not only support our expanded Film Center’s programming but you’ll also enjoy access to exclusive Friends functions and film screenings.
Please consider becoming a Friend of the MV Film Center. It is through your generous support that we bring exciting films, interesting speakers, and notable programs to the Island year-round, most days/nights of the week.
Annual Donation — $1,500 for couple, $1,000 for individual
If you have a question or would like to become a Friend now, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call me with your pledge (774-392-2972).
Richard Paradise, Executive Director
* Complementary admission throughout the year to the New York Film Critics Film Series (which features unreleased films with live HD broadcast of stars, directors, and producers from New York);
* Pre-screening parties with notable directors through the film center’s “Filmmakers in Residence” program. This past summer Rory Kennedy, Mike Nichols, Kate Davis, Heidi Ewing, Sarah Kernochan and others joined us.
* Complementary admission to Live Musical performances at the center;
* An All-Access Film Festival Pass to both the Film + Music Festival in late June and the International Film Festival in early September
* And a great looking/reading Friends tote