MVIFF 2018: ALL-ACCESS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL PASSInternational | 2018 | six days/nights | Not Rated | Documentary, Foreign, Short Film
Tuesday September 04, 2018
Wednesday September 05, 2018
Thursday September 06, 2018
Friday September 07, 2018 Saturday September 08, 2018
Capawock Theatre VH, Martha's Vineyard Film Center
$250 per person, $220 per person for film society members
Film Festival Passes are available at the Film Center or online now BUY TICKETS
ALL-ACCESS FESTIVAL PASS
Click here for Film Schedule and Events at MVIFF 2018
$250 per person
$220 per person, discounted for film society members
- General Admission to any film during the festival (however pass holder must pre-select movie tickets at box office, and arrive 10 minutes before start time to guarantee a seat for themselves)
- Admission to pre-festival films on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, September 4 and 5th at Film Center.
- Admission to Opening Night Gala with live music, tasty bites, and libations, plus premiere screening at MV Film Center on September 6th.
- Admission to any film festival pop-up events and activities, notified by email.
- Free 2018 Film Festival T-shirt
- Admission to Closing night party at La Soffitta Italian restaurant, preceded by closing night screening at Capawock Movie Theater on September 9th.
PASS-HOLDERS, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL with your festival film selections and events prior to the festival dates to firstname.lastname@example.org after making your purchase of a festival pass. We will fulfill these requests and send you an email confirmation for all tickets.